UHMW-PE sheet, with its non-stick, self-lubrication and abrasive resistance performance, can be made as lining panel of kinds of bunkers, chute, tub, and gate plate, chain plate, vibration sieve plate, trolley liner. Meanwhile, it is easy to install. Tests show that coal bin using UHMW-PE Sheets as scaleboard can increase utilization rate by 62%.
Length ≤ 3000mm, Width ≤ 1500mm, Thickness:10-150mm, Tolerance:±2mm
|UHMW-PE SHEET I||Pure UHMW-PE material with itself features can be applied in food, meat processing, cold storage industries, etc. Density: 1 g/cm³|
|UHMW-PE SHEET II||Composite material; hardness greatly improved; applied in stock bins, coal bunkers, and chutes with high adhesion and moisture. Density: 1.15-1.35 g/cm³|
|UHMW-PE SHEET III||Anti static electricity and flame retardant; applied in coal mining, mine facilities and other industries. Density: 1.15-1.35 g/cm³|
|≤ 3000mm||≤ 1500mm||10-150mm||±2mm||Customized|
UHMW-PE has a relative molecular weight more than 1.5 million (the relative molecular weight of common polyethylene is between 20,000 and 300,000), which given the material excellent performances.
● Abrasive Resistance
|Material||UHMW-PE||PA66||PTFE||45# Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Rate of Abrasion|
|Average Value %||0.62||1.51||2.31||4.02||4.05|
PA66: Polyamide 66 (Nylon 66) PTFE: Polytetrafluoroethylene
● Impact Strength Test Method: ASTM-D250
|Material||UHMW-PE||PA66||PTFE||ABS||PC||45# Carbon Steel|
ABS: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene PC: Polycarbonate
● Water Absorption Test Method: ASTM-D570
● Friction Coefficient Test Method: ASTM-D1894
● Chemical Resistance -- UHMW-PE sheet resists all kinds of corrosive and organic media (solvent of tea not included) within certain temperature and concentration. Soaked in 80 kinds of organic media for 30 days, the product has no changes in appearance and physical property.
● Ultra Low Temperature Resistance -- UHMW-PE sheet is still ductile in temperature as low as minus 269 degrees Celsius, and therefore can be used as low- temperature-resistant part in nuclear industry.
● Impact Absorption -- UHMW-PE sheet is still ductile in temperature as low as minus 269 degrees Celsius, and therefore can be used as low- temperature-resistant part in nuclear industry.
● Non-toxicity -- The material of UHMW-PE sheet is up to the standards of Japanese Society of Public Health and acknowledged by Food and Drug Administration and the Department of Agriculture of the United States. The sheet is safe to be exposed to food and medicine.
● High Tensile Strength -- UHMW-PE sheet boasts unmatchable tensile strength. Its fiber strength is the biggest among the commercialized fibers so far.
● Weather fastness -- UHMW-PE sheet is resistant to ultraviolet irradiation and can be stored in outdoors for a long period of time.
● Liner Sheet
UHMW-PE sheet as is non-stick, can be used as lining in bunkers, storage warehouses, chutes and chute tubes to avoid the material bonding and causing the material jammed, forming the arch bridge and so on.
UHMW-PE sheet is not suitable for conditions with strong impact and materials with sharp edges. And the suitble temperature is less than 100 ℃.
On the metal silo wall On the concrete silo wall In liquid container
● Elevator Bucket
Utilizing advantages of non-stick and abrasive resistance of UHMW-PE sheet,we can make kinds of buckets.
● Synthetic Ice Panels
As UHMW-PE sheet is self-lubricating, low friction coefficient, anti-aging and abrasive resistance, it can be used to make synthetic ice panels.
● Fender Sheet
Making use of the advantages of impact-resistance, noise-damping, anti-aging, UHMW-PE sheet can be made as fender board.
● Outrigger Pad
Making use of the advantages of high load, good toughness,UHMW-PE sheet can be made of outrigger pad. During the work processing , it will provide more stable support without deformed shape.
● Dewatering Element
Making use of low friction coefficient and low water absorption, UHMW-PE sheet can be made of scraper blades and suction box cover ect.
● Food Industry
Sheet type I is made by pure UHMW-PE material and nontoxic, bacteria free. It is widely used in food industry as cutting board, chute and slider parts ect.